Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Eassssssssssster

I cant believe its Easter this weekend!! Time seems to be going so fast at the moment but sadly not fast enough towards another pay day.
I am going to Cornwall, in specifically Newquay....surf city!! I am going with Alicia on Friday so should be heaaaaaaps of fun....coming back on Monday afternoon then my cousin is coming down from Glasgow to spend a week with me! Phew.
Lucky I have a lot to do as it has taken my mind off food! I started a diet last week and god last week was hard!! This week I am looking forward ot it though but my friend at work has just come back from a big holiday and I find it hard not to join in with his snacking Argh! It is slightly disheartening when you only lose a kilo in a week but I guess you have to look at the long term and whether you really want to be thinner or not! I am not having size zero fantasies or anything, I just want to make-sure I maintain the size I am at. Or rather was....I laughed off the "Heathrow Injection" when I came here but I have put on 6kgs since then! Altho suppose thats not too bad in 11 months. In the TNT every week they have things that you have to do while you are in London...this week was loose the 10kgs that you put on when you arrived....its all a sign!!
Anyway other than that I havent been up to an awful lot lately...I FINALLY registered with a doctor, what a freaken mission! Just in time for that I had 2 days of work sick. Have been on the phone to mum and dad a lot as now I have a phoneline its just too easy! I meant to go to the Victoria and Albert Museum on the weekend but too much of a good night on Saturday made me waaaaaaaaaaaaay too tired!
Anyway have to go......need to think about getting some nice easter eggs for the weekend but at the moment tho I am watching the Brady Bunch movie and I had forgotten how funny it is......thank god its daylight savings....I am getting weird cabin fever with this mental winter weather....

No comments: