Monday, March 05, 2007

Almost Spring!

I would like to say that the weather is getting nicer and nicer but all last night and all today it has been raining raining raining!! The only good thing about that is that it would have been a good opportunity to clear up my room and do some boring stuff like washing.
I say would have been as obviously, that is not what I did. I bought a donut and a magazine and lazed all day! Its much easier to be lazy now I have the internet at home as there is always something to look at!

At the moment I am trying to decied what to do for the next couple of weekends.....am thinking of maybe going to Bath if I get the chance and nothing else comes up. Other than that I am planning on coming back to NZ for a visit in Feb next year but will have some holidays left over so plan to use them maybe going to Egypt. I dont want to go much longer than 8 or so days so that should be OK.
Anyway hopefully now I am out of the dark ages and onto broadband I am hoping I can load some pics up......



Yay yay!!! Working as you can see.....



This is me at the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia last September...sooooooooooo nice!!!



More of the lakes on the left.....the pictures do it no justice.....it is 16 lakes all joined together with waterfalls....very very breathtaking!


Of course, no pictures I post would be complete without some alcohol related ones.....

First, one of Anna, Nicole, Andrea and I at the Guiness Brewery in Dublin.....


Was a fantastic time, owed in large to Andrea ferrying us all around in the Lambulance.



Finally, quite a drunk one from Australia day....from a part of the night I remember thankfully!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Am soooo excited that you are coming back to NZ for a visit! all hell back here I'm afraid. Trying to plan for Shan's 21st and Steve's 50th as well as fit life in. Will send an email on the weekend and tell you all about it. Take care!
Love, Julie