Monday, February 06, 2006

Music and Fun-times

Oh so much music and sunshine lately! I have only got 11 weekends left in the country so it has been all out and about in the sunshine while it lasts.
January 20th was the Big Day Out.....oh Franz Ferdinand I love you!! Was a very good day, the silent disco being another standout.....so funny, all wearing headphones tuned into the one DJ, all dancing and in many cases also singing and clapping. For the ultimate in amusement take the headphones off and hear how out of tune and time people are. Hysterical.
Today was the George FM Groove in the Park, at the Domain in Auckland. Was a stunning day.....spent under the trees in the sunshine. Was quite far from the stage but could hear Salmonella Dub and they were wicked. I just felt like falling asleep, was very relaxing. Instead I just sat and ate and read.
I am going to try and make a plan for something to do every weekend before I go...hopefully involving seeing a lot of friends. I have so much yet to do that I am becoming very forgetful! Is a souce of anusement for people who realise I am usually terribly organised.
11 weekends to go! I cant believe it!

No comments: