Sunday, February 19, 2006

....ho hum....

Time seems to be dragging sooooooooo slowly at the moment. I suppose thats the same for all travellers....takes ages till its holiday time then the holiday flies by.
At the moment tho the last thing I feel like thinking about is leaving. I stil have heaps to do but I just can be arsed at the moment so am just leaving it all......the job agencies will be thrilled with me. Its just too much to think about this week, and last week.
In the meanwhile, I have been playing a lot with my iPod and found out you can download all kinds of podcasts on all different things....I geekily have downloaded a couple of walking tour ones for London and some other travel and UK related ones but more interestingly there are audio blogs, like this only people rambling about whatever they like. Weird!! I am yet to listen to any of these but will try to as might be amusing in some sense.....one is called '101 uses for babywipes' hmmm, but there is over 2500 other ones.
Otherwise YAY I won tickets to go see Girls Aloud tomorrow so could NOT be more excited. I love the Girls Aloud!! (more the clothes and style than the music it must be said)

No comments: