Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lantern Festival



Tonight I went to the Chinese Lantern Festival in Albert Park in Auckland. It was wicked! All the beautiful lanterns and soooooooo many people! Heaps and heaps of stuff for sale, like little lanterns etc etc but I was very restrained seeing as I cant take any of it with me! Or I could but it leaves less space for shoes!
Otherwise I just have some pics of the festival, not sure if they reflect the atmosphere but it was great.

It has not escaped my attention that altho this was designed to be a blog detailing my exploits overseas, it has become a blog about what I am doing in NZ. Hmm Altho, in preparation for going I have bought an iPod which I LOVE! I have spent so long putting songs and album art on, to the point that if I loose it I dont think I would get another, would be too much work to recreate all that! Oh well, on to lantern pics.....pics of an ipod prob arent exciting.



No comments: