Thursday, December 21, 2006

Boring boooooring Blogs

Well I have just been looking back at my blog and have realised it has been some mighty time since I posted any pics. I plan to remedy that immediately....starting tomorrow. If I can manage to bring some to work, the miracle that is high speed internet will help me.

In other news, planning a Christmas dinner now for me and Nicola and Tanya. I am so excited....am going to Homebase tonight to get some decorations!! Nicola is coming down on the 22nd so it will be a weekend of drinking from then on. Tanya is coming over on the 24th till Boxing day so hurrah for the more the merrier.
Otherwise, we had a secret santa here at work which only minorly relieved the boredom for a tiny while. Lots of people seemed to get shower gel and the like. I was no exception except mine was from the Body Shop where as lots of people got ones from Tesco. hahahaha.
Last night I went to Harrods with Alicia to get me in the festive kind of mood. It would have worked except it was depressing not being able to afford anything!! I was determined to buy something though so I got my Christmas pudding from there! Its 6 months old or something and apparently that makes it better but it was still the most expensive pudding I will ever buy. I also saw Louie Walsh, the X Factor judge, coming out with a big bag. My first celebrity spotted in London!! Alica also gave me the nicest neclace that she had made!!! What a champ!

The next few days is all getting final persents and Christmas card competions with my flatmates. I am in a healthy streak ahead but fingers crossed for more today. I actually cannot wiat to gt home. It has been FREEZING here the last few days. So cold that you can see your breath all day!! Apparently todays "high" is just 5!!. How insane. I swear that this hospital doubles as an industrial fridge. The lab is OK but as soon as you want to go for a walk somewhere else you have to bundle up in a coat and scarf or you will lose extremities.

Anyway this was only going to be short. I am in a chipper mood though so the festive smas spirit is making me chatty.
Will post Christmasy pics tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BORING! :)